- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
- Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
Nothing lifts someone’s spirits more than having a lovely crochet project in progress. If you love mandalas, this beautiful May Mandala by Divine Debris may be just the project for you.
A brand new mandala design, worked from the center out, full of texture and personality. Using as many or as few colors as you’d like, you can make a beautiful statement piece that would look great on a wall or on table.
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.8 oz. / 42 yards
I used a combination of Loops and Threads and Vanna’s Choice yarn
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.