- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
Nothing lifts someone’s spirits more than having a lovely crochet project in progress. If you love mandalas, this beautiful May Mandala by Divine Debris may be just the project for you.
A brand new mandala design, worked from the center out, full of texture and personality. Using as many or as few colors as you’d like, you can make a beautiful statement piece that would look great on a wall or on table.
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.8 oz. / 42 yards
I used a combination of Loops and Threads and Vanna’s Choice yarn
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.