- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- Free Crochet Afghan Pattern With Beautiful Texture
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
Nothing lifts someone’s spirits more than having a lovely crochet project in progress. If you love mandalas, this beautiful May Mandala by Divine Debris may be just the project for you.
A brand new mandala design, worked from the center out, full of texture and personality. Using as many or as few colors as you’d like, you can make a beautiful statement piece that would look great on a wall or on table.
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.8 oz. / 42 yards
I used a combination of Loops and Threads and Vanna’s Choice yarn
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.