- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
Add more fun to your holiday decor with these colorful tassel Christmas stars. They are so quick to make, it only takes 15 minutes to make one, and you can use yarn from your stash to create lots of colorful crochet stars with tassel. Tassel Stars by Carmen Heffernan is a simple easy crochet pattern with so many ways to use it.
15 Minute Tassel Christmas Stars Free Crochet Pattern
• Small amounts of Cotton Yarn. I used Scheepjes Catona and a 2.5mm hook, and Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK and a 3mm hook
• Fingering Weight/4 ply Yarn will use a 2.5mm hook
• DK weight Yarn will use a 3mm hook
• Yarn Needle to weave in threads
• PVA Glue if you wish to stiffen your stars
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Carmen Heffernan for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!