- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
This gorgeous flower will help you bring summer in your house, any time of the year! This pattern will make you fall in love with the colour palettes. Maisie Flower by Sharron of Annie’s Place is colorful and joyful and simply lovely. The wonderful tutorial teaching how to make these scrumptious flowers and how to join them is amazingly well illustrated and explained.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annie’s Place
Thanks to Sharron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.