- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Blanket Stitch
Here is a great idea for a special gift! This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar by Erica Dietz of 5 Little Monsters is a gorgeously cute basic mini stocking pattern you can use to create the 24 little socks with stripes, dots, heels, toes, and cuffs in different colors and combinations. These adorable socking can be filled with treats to count down the days until Christmas or for ornaments on the tree.
Stocking Advent Calendar Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
worsted weight yarn in a variety of colors (I used 7 shades of cotton yarn but any worsted weight yarn will work)
H crochet hook
24 mini tags
Check out the original source for the Stocking Advent Calendar Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.