- [Free Pattern] Cute Patriotic 7 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Super Hot And Trendy Owl Applique Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
There is no doubt, if you love to dress to impress, this crochet flower stitch shawl must be incorporated in your wardrobe. Made with a special flower stitch, Vela Flower Friend Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is a special pattern dedicated to those who love flowers and who look at life optimistically.
Crochet Flower Stitch Shawl Free Pattern
– Gradient yarn cake (fingering weight, 3ply, 1.095 yards / 1.000m, 200g). I have used a yarn cake from a local store, but you can find similar yarn here. Or click here to read about other alternatives in the USA.
– Crochet hook 4mm (US G/6 hook)
– Stitch markers
– Tassel maker
– Tapestry needle
Height: 60 cm / 23.5″
Width: 150 cm / 59”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!