- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
There is no doubt, if you love to dress to impress, this crochet flower stitch shawl must be incorporated in your wardrobe. Made with a special flower stitch, Vela Flower Friend Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is a special pattern dedicated to those who love flowers and who look at life optimistically.
Crochet Flower Stitch Shawl Free Pattern
– Gradient yarn cake (fingering weight, 3ply, 1.095 yards / 1.000m, 200g). I have used a yarn cake from a local store, but you can find similar yarn here. Or click here to read about other alternatives in the USA.
– Crochet hook 4mm (US G/6 hook)
– Stitch markers
– Tassel maker
– Tapestry needle
Height: 60 cm / 23.5″
Width: 150 cm / 59”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!