- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- How To Turn YOUR Favorite Square Into An Afghan
Make winter season even more fun with these cute crochet Christmas earrings pattern! A great quick accessory, this Crochet Stocking Earrings free pattern by DivineDebris.com makes a charming and thoughtful last minute gift.
Are you a bit like me and wait until the last minute to do some things? Well, I’ve got your back with the Stocking Earrings pattern. These are quick, easy, and you can customize them as you need – perfect for a last minute gift or accessory for that holiday party you’re dreading.
Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern- Stocking Earrings Free Pattern
2.00 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s (DMC floss will work as well)
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
Puffy paint (optional)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.