- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
This gorgeous granny ripple afghan is a must for those who love the traditional granny square and ripples. Granny Ripple Afghan by Janet Jarosh with a beautiful choice of colors is a great way to use up leftover yarn. With a soft and comfy look, this pattern that works up really fast will give you hours and hours of pure joy.
Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan
Materials for adult size:
Crochet Hook Size K
Knitting Worsted (4 oz skeins) – 12 oz White, 16 oz Burgundy, 20 oz Pale Rose, 20 oz Rose
Check out the original source for the Crochet Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CitiUSA for Crochet
Thanks to Janet Jarosh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.