- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
Learn how to slip stitch granny squares together with this really pretty and simple zigzag slip stitch method. Joining squares together doesn’t have to be hard on your hands and joints or complicated. For many crocheters, the least favorite thing about making squares is joining them. This embroidery inspired method should solve that problem. This unique way of joining squares together is simple, beautiful, and will make your afghan look professional.
How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together
How to join a crocheted granny squares in zigzag slip stitch method. This join is tight, flat & has a nice & neat seam in both sides even when stretch, very easy and it works fast.
You May Also Like:
Save this method for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to learn the zigzag slip stitch technique.
Thanks to Lyza Walters for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!