- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
Learn how to slip stitch granny squares together with this really pretty and simple zigzag slip stitch method. Joining squares together doesn’t have to be hard on your hands and joints or complicated. For many crocheters, the least favorite thing about making squares is joining them. This embroidery inspired method should solve that problem. This unique way of joining squares together is simple, beautiful, and will make your afghan look professional.
How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together
How to join a crocheted granny squares in zigzag slip stitch method. This join is tight, flat & has a nice & neat seam in both sides even when stretch, very easy and it works fast.
You May Also Like:
Save this method for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to learn the zigzag slip stitch technique.
Thanks to Lyza Walters for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!