- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
- Superb Marshmallow Twist Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
When someone leaves a comment like this on a video tutorial: “Even a young child can follow you, you made it so simple! “, you know you have come across a great one. So without further ado, here it is!
Learn how to make these lovely lacy granny squares and how to join them as-you-go,by watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of Jachelle Stephanie. The squares are really simple to crochet too, the pattern is coming along quickly and it looks beautiful.
How To Crochet Granny Square And How To Join As You Go
I am using crochet hook size 3.75 mm and 4 ply of worsted weight yarn. The size of each granny square is about 9 cm.
Thanks to Jachelle Stephanie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.