- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- Sunflower Barefoot Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
This cable sweater free crochet pattern is an ideal choice for those crocheters who are already familiar with the cable stitch. Knotty Cable Sweater by Rosalind Bakshi is just the perfect comfy, cozy sweater and is super easy to make. The lovely cable detail is a great way to add visual interest to this pattern and it’s one of the most beautiful cable designs we’ve ever seen, with great texture.
Cable Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn I used: Vardhman Dropill
Yardage: 273 metres per 100 gms
Yarn quantity for size 36”: 400 gms
Hook size: 5mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rosalind Bakshi for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!