- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- Calorie Free Sweetheart Cupcake Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
If you’ve ever wondered how to stitch blocks together without all the extra yard showing, here is a wonderful tutorial. This method is genius! Learn the Invisible Stitch Join Method used by Vanessa Cabban on her work and demonstrated via step-by-step pictures on her blog.
Also known as the ‘ladder stitch’, the invisible stitch is going to give your work a much better finished look than the typical whip stitch. If you have lots of little, tiny granny squares that you want to put together this techniques is perfect and also the scarf made using little bits is amazing!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Do You Mind If I Knit
Thanks to Vanessa Cabban for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.