- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- Everyone Loves This Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
If you’ve ever wondered how to stitch blocks together without all the extra yard showing, here is a wonderful tutorial. This method is genius! Learn the Invisible Stitch Join Method used by Vanessa Cabban on her work and demonstrated via step-by-step pictures on her blog.
Also known as the ‘ladder stitch’, the invisible stitch is going to give your work a much better finished look than the typical whip stitch. If you have lots of little, tiny granny squares that you want to put together this techniques is perfect and also the scarf made using little bits is amazing!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Do You Mind If I Knit
Thanks to Vanessa Cabban for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.