- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 6 Easy Crochet Baby Clothes Patterns (Video Tutorials)
“This necklace is a quick pattern, you can get it done in one evening and then let your two chevrons dry before assembling the whole thing the next day. This design makes a fun and simple gift and it’s a great option for Summer crochet items. Chasing Chevrons Necklace by Divine Debris is also a great refresher, like a palette cleanser when you’ve got a few different and large projects on your hook and you want something small and quick you can finish.”
Chasing Chevrons Necklace Free Pattern
2.00 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than .1 oz
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal Jump Rings
More Free Crochet Jewellery Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Chasing Chevrons Necklace Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.