- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- 10 Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Booties Free Crochet Patterns
Three chains with leaves and a white flower! That’s all it takes to make this adorable White Flower Necklace designed by creativeyarn. Fast and easy, perfect way to get rid of leftovers or as a last minute gift. The flower can be easily replaced with a different one if your heart is set on a different pattern.
Cream White Cotton yarn (worsted weight) for the flower
Green Cotton yarn (worsted weight) for the stems and ring.
Image source: Susie F
I made mine in 4ply milk cotton, and the resulting necklace is so lightweight that it is barely there, You could wear it on a hot, summer’s day without feeling as though there is anything uncomfortable loitering around your neck. (Source)
Thanks to creativeyarn for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.