- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
With Valentines just around the corner you may be looking for some cute hearts patterns. Like this adorable Linked Hearts Bracelet by Crochet AF!
Choose the size of the hearts y choosing the right yarn. Thin yarn will give smaller and cute hearts.Treat someone dear to your heart to a cute and pretty decorative crochet hearts bracelet. Perfect for everyday smiles! 🙂
Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: 2mm crochet hook
Any lace yarn of your choice. For me I used the following:
Monaco Salmon Pink (B621)
Monaco Ecru (B61)
Red lace yarn (I forgot what brand this is)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet AF!.
Thanks to Crochet AF! for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.