- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- These Cool Toddler Hoodies Exceeded Expectations
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
Happy, delicate and attractive this necklace pattern works up quickly and is absolutely beautiful. Cherry Blossom Necklace by Sandy Meeks is an extremely clever pattern with a lovely design that makes a beautiful crochet jewelry piece. This versatile pattern works also great as applique for pillow cases, bags, wine bag holder or any other item you wish.
Cherry Blossom Necklace
What You’ll Need
Small amounts of fingering weight yarn:
• Brown (A)
• Light Pink (B)
• Medium Pink (C)
• Dark Pink (D)
• Green (E)
• Size C/2 (2.75mm) crochet hook
or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Gel super glue (optional)
• Stitch marker
• Yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Crochet Cherry Blossom Necklace pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Today!
Thanks to Sandy Meeks for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.