- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Any Star Wars Fan Will Absolutely Adore These Droid Beanies
Happy, delicate and attractive this necklace pattern works up quickly and is absolutely beautiful. Cherry Blossom Necklace by Sandy Meeks is an extremely clever pattern with a lovely design that makes a beautiful crochet jewelry piece. This versatile pattern works also great as applique for pillow cases, bags, wine bag holder or any other item you wish.
Cherry Blossom Necklace
What You’ll Need
Small amounts of fingering weight yarn:
• Brown (A)
• Light Pink (B)
• Medium Pink (C)
• Dark Pink (D)
• Green (E)
• Size C/2 (2.75mm) crochet hook
or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Gel super glue (optional)
• Stitch marker
• Yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Crochet Cherry Blossom Necklace pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Today!
Thanks to Sandy Meeks for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.