- The Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern Ever- How To Crochet A Heart In Just 2 Minutes (Video Tutorial)
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
“This crochet beaded bracelet is easy to make and it is fast to create. It properly took me less than an hour to crochet, that includes adding the beads onto the yarn before starting the work. Crochet Beaded Bracelet designed by Nicole Riley is very light #2 yarn that was used, so it will feel like you don’t even wear anything on your arm, as it does not wear you down. It is sparkly and pretty all at the same time. It can be used as a gift also.”
Crochet Beaded Bracelet
You will need:
Loops & Thread woolike yarn (#2) in ivory and purple (678yards in 100g), not much needed
1/8inch diameter beads
yarn needle and scissors
Check out the original source for the Crochet Beaded Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.