- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
“This crochet beaded bracelet is easy to make and it is fast to create. It properly took me less than an hour to crochet, that includes adding the beads onto the yarn before starting the work. Crochet Beaded Bracelet designed by Nicole Riley is very light #2 yarn that was used, so it will feel like you don’t even wear anything on your arm, as it does not wear you down. It is sparkly and pretty all at the same time. It can be used as a gift also.”
Crochet Beaded Bracelet
You will need:
Loops & Thread woolike yarn (#2) in ivory and purple (678yards in 100g), not much needed
1/8inch diameter beads
yarn needle and scissors
Check out the original source for the Crochet Beaded Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.