- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
“This month’s square is more complicated than the last but in the end you have a fun rain cloud square you can make a few of and make a pillow cover, a bag, a table runner… whatever you can think of to turn this into if you don’t want to make an afghan.” 8″ Tapestry Rain Cloud Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun way to try out tapestry crochet and make a fun blanket.
Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.