- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern To Use Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
“This month’s square is more complicated than the last but in the end you have a fun rain cloud square you can make a few of and make a pillow cover, a bag, a table runner… whatever you can think of to turn this into if you don’t want to make an afghan.” 8″ Tapestry Rain Cloud Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun way to try out tapestry crochet and make a fun blanket.
Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.