- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
“This month’s square is more complicated than the last but in the end you have a fun rain cloud square you can make a few of and make a pillow cover, a bag, a table runner… whatever you can think of to turn this into if you don’t want to make an afghan.” 8″ Tapestry Rain Cloud Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun way to try out tapestry crochet and make a fun blanket.
Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.