- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
This fabulous crochet lace cluster stitch scarf makes a great fashion accessory and it’s a very versatile pattern. Depending on the colors you choose to make it, it can be used for work or for the evening. The pattern is suitable for the advanced crocheter. If you know how to crochet the treble clusters, chains, and slip stitches, you’ll find this pattern really easy. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size.
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size H (5 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 8 inches wide
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf Video Tutorial
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!