- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
This fabulous crochet lace cluster stitch scarf makes a great fashion accessory and it’s a very versatile pattern. Depending on the colors you choose to make it, it can be used for work or for the evening. The pattern is suitable for the advanced crocheter. If you know how to crochet the treble clusters, chains, and slip stitches, you’ll find this pattern really easy. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size.
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size H (5 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 8 inches wide
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf Video Tutorial
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!