- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
This fabulous crochet lace cluster stitch scarf makes a great fashion accessory and it’s a very versatile pattern. Depending on the colors you choose to make it, it can be used for work or for the evening. The pattern is suitable for the advanced crocheter. If you know how to crochet the treble clusters, chains, and slip stitches, you’ll find this pattern really easy. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size.
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size H (5 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 8 inches wide
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf Video Tutorial
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!