- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Cute Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
Don’t you just love unique and beautiful afghan squares? Well, if you’re looking for interesting and a bit different to work squares, this Pinwheel Blanket Square by Laurinda Reddig is an amazing pattern. The pattern is so lovely lively and the way the Pinwheel is made is really cool. The creative color combination, the design and the stitches combination make this afghan square so much fun!
Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
FINISHED SIZE 12” by 12”
4 colors Worsted Weight yarn and J hook (or hook to get gauge).
Color suggestions A (darkest), B (medium), C (higher contrast), D (neutral).
Sample working in Red Heart With Love, 100% acrylic, worsted weight yarn
in Peacock, Cornsilk, Lettuce, and Taupe.
13 Stitch Markers (recommended).
You May Also Like:
Thanks to Laurinda Reddig for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!