- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
Lacy baby blankets tend to be so delicate and elegant. A great pattern matched with the right color is always one the best gifts for a baby and a soon to be mommy. Lovely Shells Baby Blanket by Olga is absolutely gorgeous. The finished size for the baby blanket presented on Olga’s site is approximately 38 by 27 inches.
Great news for beginner crocheters who may need help with the shells stitch! The Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial step-by-step photo tutorial put together for beginners is sure to make this crochet pattern much easier and achievable for everybody willing to try.
Thanks to Olga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.