- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
Lacy baby blankets tend to be so delicate and elegant. A great pattern matched with the right color is always one the best gifts for a baby and a soon to be mommy. Lovely Shells Baby Blanket by Olga is absolutely gorgeous. The finished size for the baby blanket presented on Olga’s site is approximately 38 by 27 inches.
Great news for beginner crocheters who may need help with the shells stitch! The Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial step-by-step photo tutorial put together for beginners is sure to make this crochet pattern much easier and achievable for everybody willing to try.
Thanks to Olga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.