- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
Lacy baby blankets tend to be so delicate and elegant. A great pattern matched with the right color is always one the best gifts for a baby and a soon to be mommy. Lovely Shells Baby Blanket by Olga is absolutely gorgeous. The finished size for the baby blanket presented on Olga’s site is approximately 38 by 27 inches.
Great news for beginner crocheters who may need help with the shells stitch! The Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial step-by-step photo tutorial put together for beginners is sure to make this crochet pattern much easier and achievable for everybody willing to try.
Thanks to Olga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.