- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
Stylish and colourful, this triangle-shaped crochet shawl is a great accessory particularly for chilly summer days, for a beach party outfit, or a great gift! Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl by Hayley Joanne Robinson made using the Tunisian Simple Stitch emphasizes the colour changes of the yarn to make a unique, colorful triangle shawl.
Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
This shawl is a stylish and colourful accessory for those chilly days. It uses 1.5 Caron Cakes or just 1 Caron Big Cake, and the pattern is so straightforward that it doesn’t even fill an A4 page!
The Tunisian Simple Stitch emphasises the colour changes of the yarn, so all you need to do is make a simple asymmetric triangle, worked by increasing one stitch every other row along the left side of the shawl.
Longest Side = 178cm/70 inches
Middle Side = 162.5cm/64 inches
Shortest Side = 76.25cm/30 inches
8.0mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
Approximately 525 yards of Self-Striping Aran Yarn
Stitch Markers to help keep count of number of stitches in longest rows
You will need to be familiar with using the Tunisian Full Stitch as an increase technique.
More triangle crochet shawl free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern at: Hayley Joanne Robinson
Thanks to Hayley Joanne Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.