- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
Autumn is the season when leaves turn red, brown, yellow, orange and who knows how many other colors and combinations. And some leaves decide to stay green. I have always been in love with the beauty of the autumn. This Fall Leaves pattern by Michelle @ The Painted Hinge pattern is for people who appreciate the beauty and the uniqness of the autumn colors.
Two of my favorite things about Fall is the leaves changing color and good crochet weather. (Seasoned crocheters (pun intended) know what I mean by good crochet weather.) I decided to combine these two things with this crochet pattern!
Enjoy this crochet leaves pattern and the many possibilities to use them to bring the colors and the beauty of Fall into your life.
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.