- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- Easy Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern- It’s Just One Row Repeat
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
“Are you sad that winter is getting over? Are you itching to crochet but don’t know what to make? This Alana Lacy Scarf design by CrochetDreamz is your answer. You would want to make many of these to match your outfits. They work up quick and have easy pattern repeats. A relaxing crochet project with a stunning end product. Use acrylic or cotton DK weight yarn. Cotton will provide more stitch definition but feel free to experiment. The pattern is worked in DK weight yarn with a G (4.25mm) hook. It has tassels at the end and is 60 inches long and 6 to 6 1/2 inches wide.”
Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern
DK weight, size 3 yarn. Cotton preferable.
Hook G (4.25mm).
Yarn needle to weave in the tails
Check out the original source for this Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.