- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- 90+ Crochet Chart Symbols Made Really Simple
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
This mask mates free crochet pattern is a great idea for those who need to wear a mask all day long or for a longer time. It’s also the simplest concept ever. You may even wonder now: “How did I not think about this?” Mask Mates Ear Savers by Sarah Berens is a super quick project, you can make a few in just about an hour. We all have a few people in our lives who could benefit from this simple yet brilliant and incredibly thoughtful idea.
Mask Mates Free Crochet Pattern
-Small amount worsted weight yarn in color of choice
-(2) large buttons – 3/4 inch to 1 inch works best, below ½ inch may not hold mask
-Size H/5.00 hook
-Embroidery or Yarn Needle, Scissors
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Mask Mates Free Crochet Pattern via LotusBloomsDesigns.
Thanks to Sarah Berens for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day