- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Super Scrubbies
Crochet flowers are a beautiful way to embellish your world. They easily catch your eye and most of the time are quick to make. Even those with little crochet sills could whip one easy crochet flower pattern in minutes.
Crochet flowers make lovely hair accessories. If made in festive colours they would look fabulous as a Christmas wreath too.
Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Video Tutorial
Learn how to crochet a flower for beginners step by step slowly, by following the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of NotikaLand crochet and knitting. The video tutorial is easy to follow without having to be translated, although you’ll get step-by-step written instructions on the video itself.
Thanks to NotikaLand Crochet and Knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.