- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
Crochet flowers are a beautiful way to embellish your world. They easily catch your eye and most of the time are quick to make. Even those with little crochet sills could whip one easy crochet flower pattern in minutes.
Crochet flowers make lovely hair accessories. If made in festive colours they would look fabulous as a Christmas wreath too.
Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Video Tutorial
Learn how to crochet a flower for beginners step by step slowly, by following the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of NotikaLand crochet and knitting. The video tutorial is easy to follow without having to be translated, although you’ll get step-by-step written instructions on the video itself.
Thanks to NotikaLand Crochet and Knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.