- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
The crochet heart bookmark pattern is for both men and women. It is elegant and chic. You can make one for your teen or a friend. Besides, Higher Love Bookmark by Julia Hart is extremely fun to make. You can even make a few for the entire family. It is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Christmas or for any day.
Crochet Heart Bookmark Pattern
size 10 thread- 30-40 yards
1.75 mm hook
Additional materials for the tassel-
A piece of cardboard
A book, or flat heavy object
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!