- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
Absolutely perfect for your hot cereal bowl or your hot soup bowl and what a great way to use up the left overs! No more problems with carrying hot bowls to the table!
This marvelously practical Bowl Cozy Hot Pad by Amy B Stitched is a great and creative idea and a great solution for those who don’t always set a formal table. Make a bunch of them, they are such a big hit!
Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is GREAT for holding your hot bowl of soup OR cold bowl of ice cream!! It can also go in the microwave while re-heating items in your bowl and the corners can be used for carrying. *Be careful to NOT get your hot pad wet before putting it in the microwave. This can cause serious burns!!*
Materials: size F (3.75 mm) crochet hook, Worsted Weight (medium, 4) Cotton Yarn 120 yards (Peaches and Cream, Peace and Bright Chartreuse, used for sample) , Yarn needle.
Size: fits a 6 inch bowl
· Base: 5 inches, measured from increases across.
· Finished Sides Height: 3 inches
· Edges: 7 inches x 4 sides
Check out the original source for this Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Stitch at A Time
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.