- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
If you love working with fine threads and tiny hooks you’ll love this free snowflake crochet pattern. It’s delicate and beautiful and looks so great in different colors. Use your colorful stash to create a bunch of snowflakes for Christmas gifs and holiday decorations.
Wispweave Snowflake by Julia Hart is fun to make. Want to surprise a dear one? Make one and include it with a Christmas card. Such a thoughtful gift!
Free Snowflake Crochet Pattern
size 10 thread- 15-20 yards
1.75 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!