- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
If you love working with fine threads and tiny hooks you’ll love this free snowflake crochet pattern. It’s delicate and beautiful and looks so great in different colors. Use your colorful stash to create a bunch of snowflakes for Christmas gifs and holiday decorations.
Wispweave Snowflake by Julia Hart is fun to make. Want to surprise a dear one? Make one and include it with a Christmas card. Such a thoughtful gift!
Free Snowflake Crochet Pattern
size 10 thread- 15-20 yards
1.75 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!