- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
I love the look of this blanket. It’s amazing how such a simple stitch creates this gorgeous result. Absolutely perfect for baby blankets. This Baby Blanket pattern by Alison LoBianco makes a lovely thick blanket. Interesting enough, this beautiful and special texture is created by only one row repeat. So you can easily memorize the pattern and take the project with you wherever you go.
Great baby blanket for the crib or stroller! If you’re looking for a quick and easy blanket blanket, this pattern is just for you. Because its not a full sized blanket, it is fun and fast to make.
This pattern however can easily be adapted to any size you wish. Instructions are included with the pattern. Finished stroller / car seat blanket is approx. 21
Thanks to Alison LoBianco for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.