- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
I love the look of this blanket. It’s amazing how such a simple stitch creates this gorgeous result. Absolutely perfect for baby blankets. This Baby Blanket pattern by Alison LoBianco makes a lovely thick blanket. Interesting enough, this beautiful and special texture is created by only one row repeat. So you can easily memorize the pattern and take the project with you wherever you go.
Great baby blanket for the crib or stroller! If you’re looking for a quick and easy blanket blanket, this pattern is just for you. Because its not a full sized blanket, it is fun and fast to make.
This pattern however can easily be adapted to any size you wish. Instructions are included with the pattern. Finished stroller / car seat blanket is approx. 21
Thanks to Alison LoBianco for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.