- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
Basket weave is so trendy these days in pretty much everything that is fashion so why not start making this stunning diagonal basket weave blanket to up your style and decorate your space. Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a very simple blanket pattern with a great look that can be adjusted to pretty much any yarn and to any size. Interesting and extra cozy, this blanket makes a wonderful gift or you could make it for your own use. Either way, it will certainly warm the recipient’s heart and it will love it forever.
Diagonal Basket Weave Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
US Size K, 6.5 mm crochet hook
7 Lion Brand Yarn Color Made Easy in Shade (200 g/skein) Kit available HERE in multiple color options (Shade color will be back in stock soon as of Feb 13, 2020)
Pattern uses approximately 1,300 g of yarn
Skill Level: Easy +
Size: Lapghan Size approximately 35” x 45”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diagonal Basket Weave Blanket Free Crochet Pattern via Mama In A Stitch.
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!