- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
This quick and easy crochet afghan can be done in about 6 hours by someone who knows the basics of crochet. It is two strands of yarn made so it may get a bit expensive, on the other hand, it is such a quick to make, crochet project or gift, it’s almost tempting. The pattern for this quick and simple afghan is offered by Little Birdie Secrets on the blog.
Call it what you like, a blanket, a throw, an afghan–or my favorite twist, the “lapghan”–but don’t call it difficult. If you know the basics of crochet, you can make this super soft, super cozy afghan in about 6 hours. What makes it so quick is the chunky crochet hook (15.75mm) and two strands of thick, textured yarn
Thanks to Little Birdie Secrets for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!