- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
This quick and easy crochet afghan can be done in about 6 hours by someone who knows the basics of crochet. It is two strands of yarn made so it may get a bit expensive, on the other hand, it is such a quick to make, crochet project or gift, it’s almost tempting. The pattern for this quick and simple afghan is offered by Little Birdie Secrets on the blog.
Call it what you like, a blanket, a throw, an afghan–or my favorite twist, the “lapghan”–but don’t call it difficult. If you know the basics of crochet, you can make this super soft, super cozy afghan in about 6 hours. What makes it so quick is the chunky crochet hook (15.75mm) and two strands of thick, textured yarn
Thanks to Little Birdie Secrets for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!