- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
This lacy crochet cardigan with short sleeves is a simple and quick project. Raspberry Spring Lace Cardigan by Lein Knits is made in three pieces resulting in a basic type of cardigan which is perfect for a casual look. You can wear it with a pair of jeans and a basic T-shirt or a dress and look relaxed and stunning every day.
Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern
XL/XXL/width: 75 cm, length: 55 cm
You can easily adjust to your size by chaining more or less stitches than the pattern requires
Yarn: Any yarn will do. I used a 100% acryllic yarn, 100 gram/238 meter per ball. I used 4 balls in total.
Hook size: 6 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lein Knits for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!