- Mindless Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- This Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern Is Perfect For The Holiday Party
Suitable for adventurous beginners to intermediate crocheters, this 5 petals flower square is so artful, it deserves to be framed. The Fab5Flower Square free crochet pattern by Joy Clements is a detailed and beautifully textured granny square pattern with a vintage feel and look.
The beautiful flower in the center of the granny square is so simple and it looks amazing in all color combinations. This pattern is very versatile and and can be made using any yarn you would normally use for a granny square, with the corresponding hook size.
5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn used: Yarn and Colors Must Have cotton in the following colors: cream, pearl, pastel pink,
and antique pink. This lovely yarn is a sport weight (# 2) mercerised cotton: 50 g = 125 m (1.75 oz
= 137 yards)
This pattern should work with any yarn weight of your choice.
Hook: 3.25 mm or whatever size you would normally use with the yarn you choose.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Joy Clements for the article inspiration and featured image.