- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
Roses make everyone happy! It’s true in the movies and it’s true worldwide, in real life too! These little roses are so realistic. This Rose Crochet Pattern by Rachel Choi is wonderful! Little roses made using this pattern are so realistic, is hard to resist their beauty. This pretty little crochet flower ads joy, elegance and a nice feminine touch to any crochet project, whether is an afghan, beanie, purse or anything else.
Finished Size: 2 1/2” (6 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) diameter of flower (not including leaves)
Medium Weight Yarn
Crochet Hook F (3.75mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Rachel Choi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.