- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
Roses make everyone happy! It’s true in the movies and it’s true worldwide, in real life too! These little roses are so realistic. This Rose Crochet Pattern by Rachel Choi is wonderful! Little roses made using this pattern are so realistic, is hard to resist their beauty. This pretty little crochet flower ads joy, elegance and a nice feminine touch to any crochet project, whether is an afghan, beanie, purse or anything else.
Finished Size: 2 1/2” (6 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) diameter of flower (not including leaves)
Medium Weight Yarn
Crochet Hook F (3.75mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Rachel Choi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.