- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- How To Turn A Granny Square Into A Pouch
- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
Simple and beautiful, these flower granny squares are easy to use to make a beautiful blanket, or pillow cover or anything else you can think of. Daisy Flower Granny Square by AamraGul is actually a combo of two square patterns -one lacy and one solid- and a little daisy flower. The two squares work so well together and the little crochet daisy makes them ore charming and more delicate.
Suggested yarn: Stranded In Oz Light DK
Yarn weight: Any gauge – designed for any gauge ?
Gauge: 20 stitches and 1 row = 10 cm in small and medium
Hook size: 3.0 mm
Sizes available: small
Crochet terminology: US
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet/Crosia Home
Thanks to AamraGul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.