- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- Easy Lightweight Crochet Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
Do you know the Japanese anemones flower? If you don’t, just look below in the picture. Beautiful, right? These flower grannies were made to resemble this delicate flower. And if you ask me, they look fabulous.This Spring Flower Granny Square pattern Heike Gittins can be found on her blog: MADE WITH LOOPS.
I used Scheepjeswol Stone Washed for mine as I am totally hooked (excuse the pun!) on it and love the delicate colours.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Heike Gittins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.