- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- Unique Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Do you know the Japanese anemones flower? If you don’t, just look below in the picture. Beautiful, right? These flower grannies were made to resemble this delicate flower. And if you ask me, they look fabulous.This Spring Flower Granny Square pattern Heike Gittins can be found on her blog: MADE WITH LOOPS.
I used Scheepjeswol Stone Washed for mine as I am totally hooked (excuse the pun!) on it and love the delicate colours.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Heike Gittins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.