- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
Do you know the Japanese anemones flower? If you don’t, just look below in the picture. Beautiful, right? These flower grannies were made to resemble this delicate flower. And if you ask me, they look fabulous.This Spring Flower Granny Square pattern Heike Gittins can be found on her blog: MADE WITH LOOPS.
I used Scheepjeswol Stone Washed for mine as I am totally hooked (excuse the pun!) on it and love the delicate colours.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Heike Gittins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.