- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
This truly awesome crochet filigree bowl is a quick and delightful project. This Filigree Bowl by Linda Permann is a great gift for any time of the year and the stiffening part is so much fun! What’s really awesome is that you can shape these to any shape bowl you want.
A guaranteed conversation-starter, this chunky starched bowl makes a stunning display piece. Craft one for yourself, or gift it to someone special.
Gauge: Rounds 1 and 2 = 2 1/2”/6.5cm diameter.
Image source: brileyknits
I made it with Pisgah article 960 (size 5 crochet cotton) in faded denim. This was a super quick project I made in one afternoon. It needs a fabric stiffener to help it hold it’s shape. Once dry it’s a beautiful piece to display. I use it as a catch all for my keys & phone, and other items by my front door. Source: brileyknits
Featured image: Linda Permann .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.