- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
This truly awesome crochet filigree bowl is a quick and delightful project. This Filigree Bowl by Linda Permann is a great gift for any time of the year and the stiffening part is so much fun! What’s really awesome is that you can shape these to any shape bowl you want.
A guaranteed conversation-starter, this chunky starched bowl makes a stunning display piece. Craft one for yourself, or gift it to someone special.
Gauge: Rounds 1 and 2 = 2 1/2”/6.5cm diameter.
Image source: brileyknits
I made it with Pisgah article 960 (size 5 crochet cotton) in faded denim. This was a super quick project I made in one afternoon. It needs a fabric stiffener to help it hold it’s shape. Once dry it’s a beautiful piece to display. I use it as a catch all for my keys & phone, and other items by my front door. Source: brileyknits
Featured image: Linda Permann .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.