- Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
Start designing your own afghan using these beautiful and free crochet flower granny square patterns featuring Chrysanthemum flowers. You can make one complete afghan just using one square or you could combine all of them, to create a beautiful floral afghan featuring the Chrysanthemum flower. These Chrysanthemum squares free patterns are fun and easy to crochet. Choose colors that are best for your bedroom and start making your own queen or king-size floral blanket.
Below is a list with 6 flower block patterns we like and we hope you will like them too. They tend to satisfy a variety of tastes from classic to modern. As always, choose the ones you like and have fun crocheting.
6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
Chrysanthemum Square Free Crochet Pattern
This crochet chrysanthemum square is included in the Crochet Crowd stitch along and featured in the Flora Afghan created by Mikey from The Crochet Crowd.
2. Crochet Flower Afghan Square
Those rounds of clusters create a beautiful texture that’s eye-catching and visual appealing.
3. Crochet Granny Square With Flower Center
With basic stitches, simple shaping and finishing this floral squares is a celebration of colors and creativity.
You May Also Like:
4. Crochet Flower Square Pattern
This flower square captures so well the beauty of a real chrysanthemum. Such an original design!
5. Chrysanthemum Flower Mandala Square
Mandala designs are relaxing and beautiful. Use this amazing mandala flower square crochet pattern to make your dream mandala afghan.
6. Modern Crochet Flower Square Free Pattern
This modern square pattern has just the right amount of edgy modernity for transforming any space.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!