- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- Amazing Crochet Flower Stitch Shawl
Fantastic little square! Bellis Perennis is the name of this beautiful, outstanding, striking 6″crochet flower square pattern by Melinda Miller. You can use this little cutie to make afghans, scarves, bags, pillow cushions. There are lots of ways in which you can use this floral 6 inch square to bring the summer/spring feeling into a crochet project.
A lovely, floral 6” Square – striking in it’s simplicity. Although this pattern is rated Intermediate due to its unique construction, a Beginner will be able to master the project using the concise and detailed instructions that are provided. Help and advice are always available via any mode of communications listed in the pattern.
1 Petal = 1.75” from base to tip
Flower = 4.75” across from tip to tip
Through Rnd. 7 = 4.75”
Sc2tog, Petal, Beg Join, and Joining Sc.
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.