- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Simple Double Crochet Beanie
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
A closer look will make you realize that this parent is actually a combination of two different flowers. Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower by Oombawka Design is really different and beautiful and the type of crochet flower you can use to embellish any project you want. The photo tutorial is really great in helping you create this gorgeous flower.
4.50 mm crochet hook
Red Heart Soft Yarn & Caron Simply Soft were used.
Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.