- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Adorable Lacy Stitch Is A Big Hit!
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
Absolutely adorable stitch! The Little Christmas Trees Square Dishcloth pattern by Oombawka Design is available in written form for the following sizes: 6 inch, 9 inch and 12 inch. Is cute, is easy and is different. This stitch pattern is just perfect for this time of year! Have fun making this pattern! This little tree dishcloth pattern will definitely bring Christmas cheer into your kitchen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.