- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
“When beautiful gardens meet beautiful souls, magical flower mandalas are born!” I’m not sure who said this quote, I’m glad they did. It’s beautiful and speaks to my soul. Do you love Wild Berry Flowers? Delicate and colourful, they are the inspiration for this gorgeous mandala. Beautiful, creative and mesmerizing, Wild Berry Flower Mandala by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) is fun to make and really pretty to decorate any corner in your house,
Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepies Stone Washed XL/Regular Stone Washed
Recommended hook size: 5mm/3.5mm
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) for the article inspiration and featured image.