- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
“When beautiful gardens meet beautiful souls, magical flower mandalas are born!” I’m not sure who said this quote, I’m glad they did. It’s beautiful and speaks to my soul. Do you love Wild Berry Flowers? Delicate and colourful, they are the inspiration for this gorgeous mandala. Beautiful, creative and mesmerizing, Wild Berry Flower Mandala by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) is fun to make and really pretty to decorate any corner in your house,
Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepies Stone Washed XL/Regular Stone Washed
Recommended hook size: 5mm/3.5mm
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) for the article inspiration and featured image.