- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
“When beautiful gardens meet beautiful souls, magical flower mandalas are born!” I’m not sure who said this quote, I’m glad they did. It’s beautiful and speaks to my soul. Do you love Wild Berry Flowers? Delicate and colourful, they are the inspiration for this gorgeous mandala. Beautiful, creative and mesmerizing, Wild Berry Flower Mandala by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) is fun to make and really pretty to decorate any corner in your house,
Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepies Stone Washed XL/Regular Stone Washed
Recommended hook size: 5mm/3.5mm
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) for the article inspiration and featured image.