- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
“Who else is ready for fall? Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love all things fall; the cooler temperatures, the fashion (boots, scarves, hoodies!), the holidays (especially Halloween) and of course, fall scented candles. So, I decided to design a fall-themed Owl blanket. What says fall more than pumpkins and owls? I hope you love this cutie as much as I do!”
Crochet Owl Blanket Free Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– J/6mm crochet hook
-worsted weight yarn
To use the exact same colors that I did, you’ll need Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Pale Yellow (just over 2 skeins), Pumpkin (2 skeins), White (1 skein/just enough for the eyes), Buff (1 skein), Cafe Latte (1 skein) and Tea Leaf (1 skein/just enough for the leaf and border)
– copy of the Fall Owl Blanket Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!