- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
“Who else is ready for fall? Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love all things fall; the cooler temperatures, the fashion (boots, scarves, hoodies!), the holidays (especially Halloween) and of course, fall scented candles. So, I decided to design a fall-themed Owl blanket. What says fall more than pumpkins and owls? I hope you love this cutie as much as I do!”
Crochet Owl Blanket Free Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– J/6mm crochet hook
-worsted weight yarn
To use the exact same colors that I did, you’ll need Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Pale Yellow (just over 2 skeins), Pumpkin (2 skeins), White (1 skein/just enough for the eyes), Buff (1 skein), Cafe Latte (1 skein) and Tea Leaf (1 skein/just enough for the leaf and border)
– copy of the Fall Owl Blanket Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!