- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
This baby Yoda Christmas tree ornament is simply adorable. Why not make a few to add some cuteness to your Christmas tree? Baby Yoda Ornament by Spin a Yarn Crochet is a simple ornament free crochet pattern which you can use to make awesome gifts for all your family and friends who are Star Wars fans.
Baby Yoda Christmas Tree Ornament
3.25mm hook for main (I use THESE hooks!);
Caron x Pantone in Terrarium Green (50g);
*This is a bulky (category 5) yarn but you can use a worsted weight to make a smaller ornament.*
Loops & Threads Capri in apricot (very small amounts);
Bernat Super Value in Honey for robe;
12mm Safety Eyes;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!