- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
This baby Yoda Christmas tree ornament is simply adorable. Why not make a few to add some cuteness to your Christmas tree? Baby Yoda Ornament by Spin a Yarn Crochet is a simple ornament free crochet pattern which you can use to make awesome gifts for all your family and friends who are Star Wars fans.
Baby Yoda Christmas Tree Ornament
3.25mm hook for main (I use THESE hooks!);
Caron x Pantone in Terrarium Green (50g);
*This is a bulky (category 5) yarn but you can use a worsted weight to make a smaller ornament.*
Loops & Threads Capri in apricot (very small amounts);
Bernat Super Value in Honey for robe;
12mm Safety Eyes;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!