- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
This baby Yoda free crochet pattern is just so adorable and I’m sure you know someone who would just be thrilled to have this! The Child/Baby Yoda Amigurumi by Hooked on Fandom with that collar on the robe and the giant ears looks just like the character in The Mandalorian TV series. This amigurumi is a fun project to spend the day with and a perfect addition for any Star Wars fan.
Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5.00 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight
Yarn colors: Yoda: Light Green. Jacket: (left version) Cream, Soft Gray (right version) Tan, Cream
Embellishment: 16mm Safety Eyes (can sew eyes as an alternative)
Finished Size: 6″ tall, 2.25″ deep, 9.25″ wide from ear-tip to ear-tip
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hooked on Fandom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!