- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
This baby Yoda free crochet pattern is just so adorable and I’m sure you know someone who would just be thrilled to have this! The Child/Baby Yoda Amigurumi by Hooked on Fandom with that collar on the robe and the giant ears looks just like the character in The Mandalorian TV series. This amigurumi is a fun project to spend the day with and a perfect addition for any Star Wars fan.
Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5.00 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight
Yarn colors: Yoda: Light Green. Jacket: (left version) Cream, Soft Gray (right version) Tan, Cream
Embellishment: 16mm Safety Eyes (can sew eyes as an alternative)
Finished Size: 6″ tall, 2.25″ deep, 9.25″ wide from ear-tip to ear-tip
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hooked on Fandom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!