- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me! I’m the Gingerbread Man! This Crochet Gingerbread Man Ornament by Priscilla Hewitt is truly awesome! Makes me feel like a child again! This crocheted gingerbread man is about 5 1/2″ tall and is calorie-free! LOL. This is such fun pattern, excellent for quick gifts.
This gingerbread man can be used as an ornament or fridgie, or add a few to a wreath! I’m sewing several together at the hands to make a garland for my kitchen window. You can also make a larger one for a stuffed toy by using a larger hook.
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.