- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me! I’m the Gingerbread Man! This Crochet Gingerbread Man Ornament by Priscilla Hewitt is truly awesome! Makes me feel like a child again! This crocheted gingerbread man is about 5 1/2″ tall and is calorie-free! LOL. This is such fun pattern, excellent for quick gifts.
This gingerbread man can be used as an ornament or fridgie, or add a few to a wreath! I’m sewing several together at the hands to make a garland for my kitchen window. You can also make a larger one for a stuffed toy by using a larger hook.
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.