- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
The trees in the featured image are made using Red Heart Heart & Sole With Aloe. Each crochet tree is constructed all in one piece. The colorful pattern is created by the self-striping sock yarn. You can make them using leftover sock yarn too. They will turn as adorable as those ones.
The Tree Garland pattern by Linda Permann can be easily adjusted to make smaller or bigger trees and also can be turned into a knit pattern too.(check here the knit written pattern). This is such a charming project, and you can use the pattern to make garlands, ornaments, package decorations and random giving.
Each tree measures approx 5″/12.5cm wide and 6″/15cm tall, blocked.
Garland length varies depending on number of trees.
Thanks to Linda Permann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.