- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
Check out that personality! Love, love love! Such a gorgeous little thing!
Ragdoll Unicorn crochet pattern by Spin a Yarn Crochet is fairly a quick project, easy to understand and looks quite impressive too.
You can add a few more strands of your favorite colors on the hair to make it even more impressive to your soul. This unbelievably cute unicorn project cannot be simpler. It’s all single crochet and easy to follow instructions.
Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn Free Crochet Pattern
3.5mm hook (I use THESE hooks!);
Bernat Handicrafter yarn (worsted weight) in Off White for main colour;
Bernat Handicrafter yarn (worsted weight) in the following colours for the mane and tail:
Chamomile (pale pink)
Robin’s Egg (blue)
Aloe Vera (green)
Vanilla Bouquet (yellow)
Bernat handicrafter yarn (worsted weight) in White for the horn;
Embroidery/crochet thread or yarn in black for mouth and eye;
View the complete written pattern at Spin a Yarn Crochet.
Thanks to Jillian for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.