- DIY Fox Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
- Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
During Christmas, we all need some cuteness to surround the pine tree. There are many different ornaments available in the market, but nothing beats a hand crocheted baby Yoda ornament. This petite crochet accessory adds a lot of fun and excitement to your Christmas tree. Grogu Baby Yoda Ball Ornament by Alex DellAringa is adorable and perfect for Christmas or any time of the year.
Baby Yoda Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
30-35 yards of worsted weight yarn in green and brown (I used Brava worsted in Peapod and Almond for the darker ones and RHSS in Frosty Green and Buff for the lighter ones)
4.0 mm – 5.0 mm crochet hook
2 – 14mm safety eyes
Stuffing or polyfill
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Alex DellAringa for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!