- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
This Tunisian crochet hat pattern for beginners uses colorwork to create a beautiful fade. This pattern is fun and easy to crochet especially for those that have done Tunisian crochet before and are ready to try color changing. Faded Tunisian Beanie by Alexandra Halsey is cozy and warm and looks great in just about any 2 colors.
Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
Red Heart Soft Yarn or Medium 4 Weight Yarn in 2 colors (about 80 grams each)
Size H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size I (5.5 mm) tunisian hook
Optional: faux fur pom pom or yarn pom pom
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Alexandra Halsey for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!